Being an elf
These are the top 5 best bits about being an Elf:
1. The people you meet! You get a chance to meet a wide range of people from different backgrounds and places.
2. No day is exactly the same! The jobs we are asked to do are always a little different. Whether you’re cleaning for a celeb or clearing the loft for the lady down the road, being an Elf is far from monotonous.
3. Regular pay! In these tough financial times, we know that every penny counts and we think that getting paid every week helps out that bit more than every month.
4. Flexible hours! We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of working and whether you have a dentist appointment, lunch with a friend or another job to go to, we are able to work around your schedule. No probs!
5. Your chance to help out! We started House Elf with the view in mind to help people with those irritating little jobs that either never get done or are a real pain to do and there is no greater feeling than helping people get a chore finished and seeing that look of ‘Thank Goodness that’s done!’ on their face.
Become an elf
We offer flexible hours for all our Elves enabling you to work in other jobs during the day/night. With 2 very competitive rates of pay, you are paid every week so you don’t have to wait for the end of the month for your hard earned cash.
Our company gives you the opportunity to have a varied worklife too; you could be running errands in the morning, in the afternoon waiting in for deliveries and picking up a weekly shop in the evening. If this sounds like the kind of thing you would like to be a part of, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short paragraph explaining why you would be perfect for this job.