Heroic House Elf Needed
If you’re tired of the same old routine; want every day to be different and would like to work your magic helping out busy Londoners then you may have just found your perfect new role…
We need to expand our growing team of house elves who help busy Londoners enjoy their precious free time by looking after all their annoying little chores.
We’ve been going from strength to strength since 2009. What started as as an affordable “extra pair of hands” service quickly grew as word-of-mouth spread. From regular cleaning and gardening, to pet sitting, party planning and one-off errands, we can do (almost) any job that makes our clients’ lives easier.
Why not take a look at our website, Facebook page or Twitter to see all the jobs we do as we make our clients happier along the way. Don’t panic we aren’t expecting you to be amazing at everything. But we are looking for a special person that can work their magic and who’ll naturally…
- be super organised, reliable and have bags of energy
- love solving problems and relish a challenge
- be great with people, approachable and friendly
- get enormous satisfaction helping people
- have a strong work ethic and high standards
- be flexible and eager to please often at a moments notice
- keep calm and carry on even if things get a tad tricky
- have a full, clean driving licence (not the flying car variety)
- already have a CRB certificate (or happy to get one)
So if you’re up for a challenge and don’t mind wearing the ears and the outfit (we’re kidding!) then don’t delay, get in touch today. All we need is a short CV (2 pages at the most please), tell us your favourite quote and a couple of sentences on why you want to be an Elf (please don’t mention the ears again!). We’d love to hear from you.